Release Name: [SFX].Sonic.Unleashed.[PS2].[PAL].[WAV]-MDashK
Description: These are ALL the Sound Effects (SFX) and most Voices of the game
Sonic Unleashed for the PS2. This includes:
- English Voices (I have NOT included the ones that are in ADX format inside the DVD-ROM)
- Japanese Voices
- Enemy Sounds
- Sonic Sounds
- Eggman Sounds
- Environment Sounds
- Menu Sounds
- Etc., etc., etc...
I'm sorry that I have not named all the files correctly, but there are just too many of them.
Here's the LOG:
Log File Start. All Processes will be Registered.
1. Extract/Copy file ONEPS2.AFS from Sonic Unleashed
- PAL PS2 Version DVD-ROM. ID number: SLES_553.80
2. Open PSound v1.33. Open AFS file in program.
3. Perform a "scan file" operation to the AFS file.
4. Found 9870 occurences.
5. PSound -> Options -> Configure -> Sample Rate: Force to 16000 Hz.
6. Select all samples. Convert to WAV.
7. Open Easy Duplicate Finder v2.4 program.
8. Perform a full scan to the folder containing all the 9870 samples.
9. All files where compared using both Byte-by-Byte
and CRC32 Checksum + FileSize comparison.
10. After the scan, all duplicated files where deleted.
11. There are a total of 926 WAV files.
Copyright © 2010 MDK